With its big open skies and scenic vistas, Utah is such a great place to experience fireworks on the 4th of July. If you go up high enough out of the valley, you can see the amazing display of fireworks from Utah to Salt Lake County. We’ve created a list of some of our favorite places to watch these shows close up.
Salt Lake County:
- -Jordan Park – July 3rd. Fireworks start at 10pm.
1000 W 900th S, Salt Lake City, UT 84104
- -Park City Mountain- July 3rd. Celebrations start at 5pm.
1345 Lowell Ave, Park City, UT 84060
- -Sandy Fireworks @ South Towne Promenade
- -Riverton Town Days- Riverton City Park. Fireworks start at 10pm. 12830 S Redwood Rd, Riverton, UT 84065
- -Smiths Ballpark- Fireworks at 10pm.
77 W 1300 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84115
- Stadium of Fire- July 4th. Celebration starts at 8pm.
1700 N Canyon Rd, Provo, UT 84604
- Lehi Thanksgiving Point Firework show -Gates open at 4pm @Electric Park. Fireworks starting at 10pm.
3003 N Thanksgiving Way, Lehi, UT 84043
- Discovery Park in Pleasant Grove- Fireworks start at dark.
1435-1511 N. 100 E., Pleasant Grove